Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Trying to be me or someone else?


It's another emo day of me again. (Yes, AGAIN) zzzz
Tend to think too much till I can't sleep at night.(It's almost 2am now) Stupid me! =.="

I always like to compare myself with others. I also don't know why. Not that I'm a "kia su" person but I just think that I'm not good enough compare to others. It's called the LOW SELF ESTEEM I guess. *sighs*

People say I do LOOK confident but deep down inside my heart I still feel that I'm NOT GOOD enough. I do feel I'm thinking negatively sometimes although I try to think positively.

I love taking photos because I think that photos do capture the fake me which people might think that I'm confident or pretty but actually I'm NOT..

My best frens do say me THINK a lot and they can't really stand with me sometimes. But I guess this is the REAL me. I am EMO and LOW SELF ESTEEM. =.=" Oh yeah, and think too much too... zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment