Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

HATE or LOVE


Ya, I did hate myself sometimes. Why am I so weak? Why am I so timid? Why am I always depend on other people? And so on...

Recently I even hate myself more coz I cant make decision quickly and tend to take long time to think. (Ya, REAL long time) zzz

I hope to change myself. At least I must start control myself for not thinking too much. If not, I will get insomnia again. Haiz...

I try to be more optimistic and tend to do what my 1st instinct told me to do so. It's not that easy to follow what your heart's says and feelings sometimes. We are living in realistic world. We need to be realistic sometimes. Or ALL the time...


Hate and love. 2 different meanings but they can be occurred at the same time. We could be loving and hating the person or object at the same time. I always do so. I guess I just cant hate something for long time. Except COCKROACH!!! I will definitely hate it forever! Or I should say that I will SCARED of it forever...zzzzz Whatever.

Hate me or love me. You choose it. But I'll definitely hate you if you don't love me.. (SELF OBSESSED) *wink* =P

No comments:

Post a Comment