Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Aquarius

Traits of an Aquarius:

* Good communication skills (Erm... I suppose so...)

* Sociable (It depends on my mood)

* Idealist (I think so..)

* Tactless (Sometimes I do...)

* Desires change (Yes!! and I always do!! ^^)

* A utopian (Ya... unrealistic I guess...)


Likes...

* Fame (Am I?? =P)

* Themselves (I think I was kinda self obsessed sometimes...hehe)

* Privacy (I always protect my privacy!!!)

* Dreams (Is day dreaming counted as well??)

* Magic (Not really..zzz)

* Change (I like to change the way I dress or my room but not my heart)

* Eccentricity (Dunno.. NO idea...)

* Surprises (Yeah! I love it!!!)

* Living within their means (Ya, I always stand firm in what I believe.. I'm always CORRECT!!! boo~ =.=")



Dislikes...

* Emotion (But I always EMO.. zzzz)

* Intimacy (Erm.. It depends on who is the person lo... )

* Show-offs (Hell yeah!!!)

* Taken for granted (I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!)

* Being 'pinned down' (Pls dun pinned me...=.='')

* Violence (But I guess I'm one of it....zzzz)

(sources from Explore Aquarius Astrology, retrieved on 14 November 2009) http://www.aquarius.arollo.com/personality.html

No comments:

Post a Comment