Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

A New Start!

This was my first time creating my own blog. Kinda excited and confuse at the same time coz I didn't really know how to write a blog actually. =.=''


Being new and dunno what to do might make us freak up sometimes. But life still go on no matter what and I'm quite fast in adapting to new things and people but the starting is always the hardest part of everything. I like new things and people but I hate to take the first step to start things up or introduce myself to new friends. Such a contradictory person of me. ZZZ



I just wish to write out my personal experience of anything that I might find interesting or inspiring. It's just like an online diary for me. *Anything too personal of course I won't disclose it here la* >.<''


That's all for my "Opening Ceremony" today. Hope to upload more photos and write more feelings of my own. Just as my blog name, World of My Own. Every feeling, every memory, every happiness and every sadness are all mine. Until the day I write again, have a nice day! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment