Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Raining Season

Yes it's now November and it's the raining season. I love rain actually but not that it's pouring everyday!!!! =.='' It can be so annoying when it just keep raining everyday. My cloth wont dry because of raining. zzzzz


Many things had happened recently. Most of them are really bad case to me. My own personal problems, class problems.... I guess I need to face problems everyday. It's the nature of life. *sucks* But I hope I can deal with it with a calm heart and settle it in a proper way.


I hate to admit that I am quite an emotional person but I guess I am! I can be very down at a time and very happy at the other time. Ya, girls are like weather. Or is it just me? >.< hahahaha


The photo below was edited after what I had gone through in these 2days. Just shortly 2days but many things had happened. It not that big deal anyway but I did learned something from it and got to improve my EQ along the way. Ya. Got to improve it. *I hope so* zzzzzzz


I am confuse with what I'm doing or believing sometimes *I guess ALL THE TIME* =.=''
It's not that easy to keep on fighting in what you're believing and stand firm at your point of view. Sometimes you might stop down and think: "Is it worth to continue?"



No comments:

Post a Comment