Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Raining Season Part 2


ZZZZZZZZZ It's been raining till I don't even realize is it day or night anymore....

It makes me feel like wanna sleep, sleep, sleep... But the worst part was... I tend to sleep too much in the afternoon and it caused me cant sleep at night!!!! =.="

The photo above was edited by me on the day that I was emo-ing... Suddenly I feel the words coming out from my mouth : Is it raining outside or it's raining inside my heart? *I was wondering as well*


There's another photo (below) edited by me also. (of course!) *haha* It's a fun yet serious photo coz it was inspired by a defamation law which I felt was so important to keep it in mind to not to slander! *serious mode* Yes, it's SERIOUS coz it was a crime according to the law and everyone should NOT practice it.

For your information, Slander is one of the defamation form, as by spoken words, gestures, etc. It is any false or defamatory words spoken about a person or the words which falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another.

The message of this photo was to encourage people not to commit slander and I think it was a reminder for ME myself as well to remind myself not to talk bad about others or gossiping which I think this was the HOBBY for every girl. =P (It was a bad hobby ya I know) zzz

So, I am going to say this out loud : "STOP DEFAMATION, STOP SLANDER!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment