Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Lomography






Yeah! Recently I was so obsessed with the lomography and the lomo camera was a damn cute adorable 1.. ^^

Although it was a film camera but it can capture beautiful photos with a sense of art. I love snapping photos!! (As I always do. ^^) It was a pretty cool gadget and more affordable compare to those digital camera.

It might not be as useful as digital camera coz it cant take videos but it was a classic camera which we might have forget about the existence of FILM CAMERA since digital camera was more popular nowadays.

I was so impressed with the photos that was taken by the lomo camera and it was awesome!! I was plan of getting one coz it really did stole my heart away~~~~

*The photos above are the lomo camera which I personally love it very much coz it's PINK!! hahahahaha =P (photos from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment