Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Home Sweet Home


Just back from my 1 week study leave at my comfy home. Feel a bit not used to here (Kampar) coz I miss my family. T.T

Thank God everything is fine. Dad is well and healthy now. I'm having so much fun at home and ate so much nice food. Thanks to mum. ^^

Being at home really nice. Stress free, emo free, free food, free drama series.... *giggles* =P

I did help my mum, my aunt and my sis do mask. They like the mask so much. Hahaha. I taught my little cousin sis to memorize some words and help to 'jaga shop' as usual. My friends come to my house and have a little chit chat too. And I woke up early to have breakfast with my family everyday. ^^

Although it just 1 week but I do feel that I had relax enough and I know it's time for me to study hard for my exam now. Gonna FIGHT TILL THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment