Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

2010

It's the month of December now. Going to be 2010 in 2 more weeks. Before start to count down the year of 2010, it will be Christmas first!

Oh Christmas~ I Love the spirit of it. The Xmas songs, the Xmas trees, the presents... It's been quite long time I didn't receive Christmas present. Can I get it this year? *Hope so*

I started to look forward for next month to arrive. My dearest ex roommate from Kuching is coming to KL and someone is coming back to KL as well. I miss them so much!! T.T

Ya. New year is coming soon. I should have some new year resolutions coming out as well. Hahaha..

My new year resolution:

1. Eat more
2. Study hard
3. Stop complaining
4. Start save money
5. A new camera (I hope to get it as a present =P)
6. Pray more
7. Scold less
8. Control my bad temper
9. Be more understanding
10. Spread more love to my frens and family ^^

All of the above is not easy to accomplish because they are all cant be measure or seen through the naked eyes. Except the camera of course. Haha.. I hope I can be a better person, a better fren, a better daughter, a better sister and a better gf in the year of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment