Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Randomly Random

It's quite a boring Saturday to me coz I'm gonna stay at home the whole day. Zzz

But no worries, I'm going out tomorrow!!! (tat's y I'm so good staying at home today) =P

Okay, I'm in good mood today and wanna share with my frens what I bought in the Chic Pop Street Market which I went with babe Samantha last month ago. (My frens had been asking me what had I bought quite some time ago)

So here you are!!! I mentioned that I bought 2 floral printed dress and skirt, one evening dress and a clutch bag. I'm gonna show how's the floral printed dress and skirt looks like but not the evening dress. (Coz it gonna be a surprise for my sis wedding. Wuahahaha)

1st look: Simple floral print skirt match with black spaghetti top. (For office look, I'll just add on a jacket)



2nd look: One shoulder floral print dress match with a belt.



3rd look: The same floral print dress as the previous one. But I wore it as a top with my high waist pant.


Okay, I had to admit that I look damn awful without my color lense and any make up on me. I'm totally in NUDE!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment