Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

His Convocation ♥



My dear Mr Nam's degree convocation was held on yesterday. Woke up early in the morning for a quick bath and make up then head to find his parents for a brunch.

Camwhore in the car using my phone while I'm on my way to have brunch. Zzzzz



6months ago it was my convocation held at the same place and time. But now, it's his turn. Really felt happy for him. =)

Bought him a bouquet of sunflowers and a teddy bear. ♥



Meanwhile, I camwhore while waiting for his convocation to end with my baby LX. =P

I have to say that baby LX is really good for camwhore. Easy to snap and fast!!! Better than my HTC. ♥ it till the max~



After waiting and waiting, finally he's out from the hall!!

It's time for photoshoot! Snap snap snap. XD






This pic above was a bit blur in its original but I like it very much so I try my best to 'save' it by editing but I think it still looked weird. =.=






After the photoshoot thing, me and his family all head for dinner then went to Ikea for jalan-jalan.

Last but not least, last pic of the day. Me, dear and baby LX. We are one happy family. LOL! =P

2 comments: