Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Simple Plain Jane

I was never a pretty gal since young time. I have 2 really small eyes and a mouthful of big teeth. How I wish I could switch these 2 features. Zzzz

Never mind, I know God created me with the look I got now and I'm thankful that I wasn't being born disabled. I appreciate what I'm having now. No one is perfect, not me either. Thank God that my friends and family accepted me for who I am, not how I looked. And my dear Mr Nam love me for who I am. Thanks dear. =)

Specky me and my small eyes and big teeth. =D




But there's this Chinese proverbs that says: "There's no ugly women in this world, there's just lazy women." So I got motivated by this sentence. =)


This is how I looked once I put on my contact lense. *Pls ignore the shower cap* =P



After put on the eye liner and mascara. *I usually don't smile with my mouth open, don't wanna expose my blardy big teeth. zzz*





My rabbit teeth. I was born in the year of rabbit. >.<"





After taking off my shower cap, it's camwhore time!!!







I'm off for a fantastic Friday night. Happy Friday everyone! =)

3 comments:

  1. trust me!!! I was born ugly too!!! its true that in this world, there are only lazy women.... ^^ just make sure that always stay with the style that bring the best out of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your big teeth are not ugly at all, you are really adorable when you smile ! And your eyes are cute too, believe me, as I'm a 60 year old daddy who's seen lots of...

    ReplyDelete