Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Sick & Recover


Yes, it's been more than 2weeks I didn't blog. Been admitted to hospital coz of the stupid damn dengue. @@#*&%^$#*!!! Sighs~

Stayed in the hospital for 5days. Damn it was awful!!! >.<"

Not only I was in pain and fever, the food was sucks, the air con was cold till I frozen and the doctor came more than twice a day just to get my blood all sucked up for their medical purpose. My hands are still blue black now coz of the needles. T.T

Thanks for everyone who concerned and took care of me, especially my dear Mr Nam~♥ who took me to see doctor and baby sit me all the way once I got high fever till I got admitted to hospital.

I am fully recover now!!!! Wee~ Thank God!!! =D



Life is fragile, appreciate it. Nothing is more important than your own health. Even money cant buy it.

Since I was fully recover, dear Mr Nam and I went out for a date as I wanted to go out for some fresh air. =)

Wee~ My driver~ =P



We went to Dome at The Curve to enjoy our high time coz I have 2 free vouchers from my dear colleague, Natalie. =)



Dear was so called reading and his cup of latte.



Mine was cappuccino.



We both weren't enjoy our drinks that much coz the drinks were sort of tasteless to both of us. I still prefer Starbucks or Coffee Bean. Nah, never mind. It's free anyway. =P

Quite a simple outing with just shopping around The Curve and Ikea then we went back home.


Camwhore session is here!!! LOL!!!



I ♥ my flower hair band~








The first 2 photos were captured with Vignette photo application from my phone. The rest were non edited.


Last but not least. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment