Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Valentine 2011♥

This year Valentine me and dear decided to stay at home to celebrate it because we are definitely sure that it gonna be damn pack with many peoples in all shopping malls.

So I volunteer myself and said I will cook for our Valentine meal. Yeah~ =P

Below is a simple description of the Valentine menu which I had prepared:

Chef of the day: Jane
Dish washer of the day: Mr Nam
Soup of the day: Wild mushroom soup (It's from Campbell)
Appetizer: Fried squid with prawn in cabbage made bowl (My own invention)
Main course: Mix vege, pepper steak and prawn







After dinner, dear asked me to find out where were my Valentine gift which he had bought for me. Instead of giving me directly with the easy way, he asked me to find it out my own. Just like a treasure hunt. =.=''

But in the end I still manage to find it out by myself. =P

I'm so happy with the presents because he really puts in effort to wrap the presents for me~ It's the 1st time he actually wrap present for me in these 4years. What a surprise. Hahahaha.






Last but not least, Happy Valentine to all of you out there~!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment