Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

My 23rd Birthday!!

Hell yeah it's been quite SOME time since my last update about myself. @.@

Been staying at home prepare for chinese new year and also kinda lazy wanna write after long time didn't type so many words for assignment. =P

Ok, I'm gonna update my blog regarding my birthday, chinese new year and also valentine. But it will be in different post in order to overcome confusion. =)

My birthday was just a simple one because I just wanna have a simple meal with dear.

We went to Pavilion (as usual) to buy my birthday present. =D

I went to Shu Uemura make up counter and asked the make up artist there to help me put on the eye liner. *I'm not a make up expert and I need some help seriously.* =.=

After that, dear bought me the pencil eyeliner and also an eyelash curler from Shu Uemura!!! *Happy me* Thanks dear~♥

We then walk walk and took pictures with the chinese new year bunny decorations since it was almost gong xi fa cai~ =)

As dinner, we went to eat Hometown Steamboat restaurant as usual. It's my all time favorite!!! *Wink*


Me and my presents~






I'm still practicing on my make up. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment