Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Dear's 22nd Birthday!!~♥

Dear has turned 22 on 21st of November 2010!!! ♥

I had prepared some little surprise for him. =)

I made him a card and a small present.
(The card was sucks and my packaging skill is awful too) Please forgive me for the artless sense. =.="



Look at his AWFUL face! >.<"




I borrowed my friend's digital lomo camera for taking pictures during our outing on his birthday. It's a little difficult for both of us because we were first time users and were not sure about where the angle should be focus. But we manage to capture some nice photos throughout the day.
*Proud of ourselves* ♥








We were first gone to Sungai Wang, then Lot 10, Fahrenheit 88 and Pavilion. The shopping malls were all decorated with beautiful Christmas trees.

♥ the Christmas feel~ =)







We went to eat our favorite J Co doughnuts as our high tea after we were tired walking here and there.

Look at these sweet and round doughnuts~ Nice!!



We walked in the Pavilion and I found out there's Sticky!! It's a traditional handmade candy shop which had specialized words on it. Dear was fascinating with the workers who demonstrate how to make it at the shop so I went to the shelves and check out the candies. Then I bought him a jar of the candy with Happy Birthday words and he was truly surprised! Haha. Glad he liked it~♥♥





After that we went to Shabu One at Lot 10 for dinner. Dear knew that I love steamboat so he suggested that restaurant. Thanks dear. *Kiss* ♥

Dear bought me a new wallet for our anniversary present. He didn't manage to find me one at that time so this time he bring me go the shop and bought me this!!!! Thanks a lot dear. *Oops, I felt like it was more like my birthday* Haha. =P



p/s: For more photos please go to my Facebook photo album called Happy Outing with Birthday Boy~

No comments:

Post a Comment