Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Commitment to 3R

Yesterday 2nd of November was the date of my last semester coursework which is to organize a go green campaign. Every public relations student need to involve in the campaign in order to pass the subject.

Our group was Commitment to 3R. It was a way of expressing our willing to commit to 3R practices which are reduce, reuse and recycle. We had been prepare for about 2weeks for it.

I learn a lot of things throughout this campaign. Not just to pass in my coursework marks, but also to practice 3R in my daily life. I had learn to cooperate with other team members and solve conflicts as well.

I'm glad that it had end and I will treasure this experience for the rest of my life. It makes me think of the old days in college as well because we did organize a health campaign as our coursework too. It really brings a lot of happy memory to me.

We all are going to graduate soon. Hope that we will still keep in touch and continue commit to 3R in order to save our mother nature.

Last but not least, I would like to say this out loud and proud that :"I commit to 3R!" =D














No comments:

Post a Comment