Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

CNY + Birthday celebration

Oh my, I cant believe I'm 24 now! *Feel so OLD omg*

Ok, am gonna blog about CNY 1st before blogging about my birthday celebration. I was having lots of fun with my family during CNY. ♥

Reunion dinner night:

Yummy reunion dinner cooked by my supermum~



One of my friend's sister bought me a Hello Kitty spec as my birthday gift. And my family all goes cutie with it! So cute~ *I mean my family la of coz. LOL!*

1st, of coz me the owner of the spec camwhoring!! XD



My mum, my sis and also little cousins:



After reunion dinner, we arrange the treats such as biscuits and etc in our living room for our guests.


*Saw the red color rag on the right of the pic? It's the dragon rag that I bought in Ikea. Just to suit the year of dragon. XD*


My aunt, cousis sis, my sis and me:




Me and my lil princess~ *tat's wat I used to call her when she's good girl and I'm in good mood, otherwise I'll just call her 'fei mui'* =P



1st day of CNY look:


As usual, it's the only day that I will go out for 'bai nian' (visiting friends and teacher's house) coz I usually get lazy or bored after 1st day of CNY. LOL!


After that, days are getting lazier. I mean myself is getting lazier and all I do is just stay at home and gamble, eat, sleep in my house. LOL! Of coz got lil socialize when friends come over for a visit. *Hey, I'm a professional PR!* Yeah~ RIGHT! XD

2nd day of CNY, my eldest sis bought for us colorful dresses as our theme for this year. Last year was cheong sam theme. =)



Then there goes the 3rd day of CNY where I have to back to KL as I start working on 4th day of CNY. *Gosh I was like wat?? I have to back KayHELL dy??? FML*

And then there come my birthday which falls on the 6th day of CNY!!! Dang dang dang~

My 10+ years bestie deliver my 1st birthday cake to my house at 12 sharp!! So touch~♥ Thanks Belle! =)


*both of us were wearing our typical hometown comfy clothes = beach pant + big size auntie shirts. LOL!! FOL (Fuck Our Lives) XD


Dear decided to bake a cake for me. Not really bake coz all he needs to do is just fridge the cake as he was baking a cheese cake for me! Aww~ How sweet is tat~♥

Here is he in action while my lil 'kepochi' aka busy body cousin sis watching over and steal some bites of the cake. LOL! :










Love my new top and short~♥




Camwhoring session:







Finally the cake is ready to be served!!!





Thank you so much for the cake ya my dear~♥ And also all the presents~ ♥ ya~

2 comments:

  1. can I say I feel kind of jealous here? =P anyway, loves ♥♥ !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls bare in mind its just once in a blue moon k? :P

    ReplyDelete