Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

It's been such a LONGGGGG time!

Yeah! It's been such a LONG time I didn't update my blog. I hope there's no grass grown in it. LOL!!

Been too tired after working and also lazy of course that make me didn't update my blog for so long. =.="

Gonna make it a habit of blogging once a week so that I could recall back what I had done all these whiles.*It gonna be my diary to reflect what's happening in my life.* =)

Last week was Father's Day celebration back in my hometown and it was my 1st time bring Mr Nam back home. Hahahaha. His very 1st time in my hometown. =P

As usual, we had this father's day dinner in a restaurant. But that day was special, there's was a basketball match held in that area too. And, it was the FINAL!! My friend called me up then 3 of us head to the basketball court to watch the match.

God damn it I shout like my bf was playing in that match. =.=" *Too gan cheong ma*

After that we went back home and the next day we back kl lo. Simple yet fulled of fun!!

Wonder why I got the mood to blog after such a LONG time?

It's because I was on MC today coz my throat had infection and I started to cough badly. =( But no worries, I had seen doc and she gave me medicine to make me feel better.

Ok, that's all from me now. Gonna update again soon.

Oh ya, just before I forget bout it. We had a special Sesame Street theme on Father's Day celebration. My sisters bought it in Kedah when they back to visit my mum's relatives on last month. =)

It's camwhore time~






Me and Mr Nam. =)

And not to forget my photo of the day is ------------------->

Doc says my throat got a bit infection. Dun speak too much today. Rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment