Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

FIFA World Cup

Yeah!! It's been almost a month since I started to get crazy with World Cup!! =P

This was actually my 3rd time watch World Cup. Still remember the 1st time was during my secondary school time then the 2nd time was during college time and now is during my university time!!! =)

I was blessed to be able to watch it with a few very nice good friends during this year World Cup.

Thanks to my dear classmates and class rep. They were my awesome 'bola kakis'!! XD

During diploma time, I get to know new friends just because of the World Cup and I get to know my dear too. ^^

Still remember the time when we walked out from hostel to 'mamak' just to watch a match was just full of fun!! =)

Gonna watch final on this sunday. May the best team wins!!

Some random photos of mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment