Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Exhausted

Haiz. It's just the 2nd week of my June semester and now I had started to feel tired dy.

Studying is really not a simple job. Although having class with my classmates and friends are fun and interesting but when it comes to assignments... Sighs.. I start feel stress dy.

I'm such a stress freak... @.@"

I started to miss my family, Fifi and him. T.T

Although I miss them badly, but I know I still have much more big responsibility to be fulfilled as a student.

I wish I could perform better in my studies this sem since last sem was totally a disaster for me. Gonna work more harder. =.="

Recently things did turn well for me. I'm really happy and grateful for what I'm having now.

Thanks to God. I will appreciate those who beside me and wont take things for granted.


I hope I'll still be able to smile even when I'm in negative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment