Appreciate life, cherish your loved ones and hope God will lead the way...

Dream or Reality


After going through so much things, I guess God really had listen to my prayer and pity me. Thanks to God. I had a wonderful weekend. I hope it was not just a dream. If it really a dream, I hope I will live in this dream forever.

I could hardly convince myself that it was true because everything seem so perfectly perfect. I shouldn't put too high hope just in case it was really a dream that will disappear in any time.

It was a nice dream. I am happy and I hope it will last forever. I am grateful, blessed and would like to thank all my friends who always been there for me during my bad times. Without their support and counsel, I wouldn't have still standing here. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment